Through this privacy statement we intend to provide a synopsis of our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we collect and process about you through various sources. Although the primary focus of this statement is on the data collected and processed through our websites, that link to this Privacy Statement, which include www.infotechindia.co.in (Collectively referred to as “Info Tech India Websites”), our adherence to the below mentioned principles remain across the organization towards personal data processing. Depending on the purposes of processing and your relationship with us as a data subject, we may provide additional customized privacy statements, more information on which can be found below.
The scope of this Statement covers the categories of personal data collected, how we use or process such data, who are the recipients of such data, and your associated rights under applicable laws including how to exercise the same. The applicability of the Privacy Statement is global, however certain additional information may be relevant to you depending on the country where you reside. Such additional terms, based on these particular countries or regions, are called out in region-specific statements below.
Wherever we may have provided the translation of our Statement in local languages, as per applicability, in case of a conflict between the local language and the English version, the English version shall prevail.
Personal Information that we process and use
1.1 Personal Information that we process
We may collect the following categories of Personal Information:
- Information collected as part of your visit and usage of our websites, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, device information, telemetry data and browser type and information collected via cookies or similar tracking technologies. As a website visitor who merely browses our websites (including the hosted content), without submitting any additional data, this is the most relevant paragraph for applicable data processing.
- Personal and Contact details, such as, Name, title, e-mail address, phone numbers, address, designation, Company/Organization, Industry, Location (in terms of City/Country), LinkedIn profiles/URLs (or similar professional data set).
- Login credentials, such as Username and Passwords, when you register for any of our applicable services.
- Audio-Visual information such as photographs or images captured, video recordings (if enabled), when attending any of our events, webinars etc.
- Queries, comments, or feedback as submitted by you, including any correspondence you have made with us.
- Preferences relating to marketing communications, interest areas, subscription details, dietary preferences/allergies (in relations to events we may organize).
- Additionally, we may collect certain data points based on the categories of data subject and their relationship with us, as are detailed out in additional Privacy Statements for relevant categories of data subjects at the end of this Statement.
1.2 Sources of Personal Information
We may collect the aforementioned Personal Information through various sources, such as mentioned below:
- Submitted by yourself, through our Website forms, applications on our portals, or by contacting/emailing our official contacts.
- Shared to Info Tech India employees, such as our sales or marketing representatives. Shared with or by Info Tech India ’ affiliates.
- Shared by the employers of the visitors and contractors, where applicable. Sourced from public websites and social media, including your publicly accessible profiles.
- Shared by our suppliers, vendors and service providers.
1.3. Use of your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance
- to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently
- to create your login credentials, where applicable
- to identify you once you register on our website
- to facilitate communication with you, including contacting you and responding to your queries or requests
- to provide access to desirable content based on your preferences
- To enable marketing and sales related communications and related purposes
- to know your interest of participation in idea or other competitions as a participant of any competitions and/or award ceremonies organized by us, to publish your name and corresponding details to make them available to larger audience on the Internet (including details of awards won); for the jury members and other associated delegates and speakers, to publish their name, title, photograph, and bio in a similar manner
- to invite you for events, seminars and equivalent ceremonies organized by us and related purposes such as running marketing or promotional campaigns, including such promotions or publications on social media
- to publish testimonials and case studies
- to generate and maintain leads as part of our Customer Relationship Management database
- to perform data analytics for providing a better user experience, enhance website performance and achieve business objectives
- to enhance and optimize our business operations, applications, systems, and processes, including operation and management of our communication assets and systems, ensuring and strengthening information security, maintenance of audit trail and associated records,
- to protect your data and Info Tech India assets from information security threats and to secure against any unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction
- to comply with applicable laws and other legal requirements, such as regulatory filings, record-keeping and reporting obligations, cooperating with government authorized inspections or requests, protecting our legal rights, and seeking remedies, including defending against any claims or engaging in legal proceedings, responding to subpoenas or court orders and managing documentation for related purposes
Data recipients, transfer, and disclosure of Personal Information:
Info Tech India does not share your Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
We share your Personal Information within
- Info Tech India or with any of its subsidiaries;
- Business partners;
- Service providers;
- Authorized third-party agents; or
- Auditors, and/or government authorities, where applicable.
Facilitating International Data Transfers:
We may transfer Personal Information to countries outside of your country of residence, either to Info Tech India group of companies or third parties, including to countries which have different data protection standards from those which apply in your country or region of residence. The locations of Info Tech India group companies are set out here. Our service providers are located globally; however, the primary locations are in USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, and UK. Where we may transfer the data outside your country or region of residence, we shall take reasonable and appropriate steps in line with applicable laws while executing such transfer. For additional details on international transfer of data outside of your country or region, based on your residence, please refer to our region-specific Privacy Statements called out below. Please contact us as set out below if you would like to obtain a copy of the methods used when executing such international transfer as per applicable laws. When required, Info Tech India may disclose Personal Information to external law enforcement bodies or regulatory authorities, in order to comply with legal obligations.
At Info Tech India , there exists a perfect balance between Governance, Process and Technology, the combination of which has established Info Tech India ' commitment to its customers and stakeholders. Info Tech India adopts reasonable and appropriate security controls, practices and procedures including administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Information.