- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Website.
- This Website, including all Materials present (excluding any applicable third party materials), is the property of infotechindia retains all rights, title or interest, including all intellectual property laws in such Materials.. .
- infotechindia has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like joint venture, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT:
The Website makes information of third parties available, including articles, analyst reports, news reports, tools to facilitate calculation, company information and data about financial markets, including any regulatory authority and other financial markets and other data from external sources (the "Third Party Content"). You acknowledge and agree that the Third Party Content is not created or endorsed by Infto Tech India..
- The Website may provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Website i.e Third Party Content. You agree that Infto Tech India is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Any personal data processing by such third parties shall be governed by their respective privacy policies.
- Info Tech India is not responsible for Third Party Content accessible through the Website, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content including any intellectual property infringement claim by third parties. Infto Tech India is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party or Third Party Content.
Info Tech India does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our Web site. Please note that any information or material sent to Info Tech India will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending Info Tech India any information or material, you grant Info Tech India an unrestricted, irrevocable license to copy, reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, publicly display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise freely use, those materials or information. You also agree that Info Tech India is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) we obtain your permission to use your name; or (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of this site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law. Personally-identifiable information that you submit to Info Tech India for the purpose of receiving products or services will be handled in accordance with our privacy policies. Please refer to Info Tech India Privacy Statement for more information regarding our privacy practices.
This website, the information and materials on the site, and any software made available on the Website, are provided "as is" without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. In spite of Info Tech India best endeavors, there is no warranty on behalf of Info Tech India that this Website will be free of any computer virus Info Tech India shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from Website. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. Info Tech India makes no warranty that: (a) the Website will meet your requirements; (b) Website will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the website or any services offered through the Website will be accurate or reliable.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES:
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL Info Tech India BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THIS WEB SITE OR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR OF ANY SITE OR RESOURCE LINKED TO, REFERENCED, OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR IN THE PRODUCTS ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE PRODUCT OR INTERPRETATIONS THEREOF OR FOR THE USE OR DOWNLOADING OF, OR ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST SAVINGS OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, EVEN IF Info Tech India IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS EXCLUSION AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORIES.